Windows Vista 7B error - I know whats causing it.

Discussion in 'Software' started by andrewm30, Aug 22, 2011.

1. andrewm30

andrewm30 Private E-2

I know whats causing the 7B error I'm currently fighting, its the lan driver. Installed vista on a fresh hard drive - soon as I tried to install the lan driver..blip..reboot 7B. Luckily I was able to reboot and remove it.

This is not the case with the primary hard drive.

I need to remove the driver from the other hard drive..I cannot boot into safe mode, either.

Best way to remove the driver by hooking it up to another machine? Or, removal all drivers and still be able to boot windows afterwards?

Thanks

2. sach2

sach2 Major Geek Extraordinaire

If you boot from the Vista CD on the primary HD there should be an option to use the repair tools to try to access System Restore. Maybe, try that.

[​IMG]

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds