Windows XP based faxing software

Discussion in 'Software' started by Paxton007, May 21, 2008.

1. Paxton007

Paxton007 MajorGeek

We were using a program by Symantec called WinFax Pro 10.0 to fax with on an older XP SP1 machine. Well, we replaced the computer, and the new one's got XP SP2 on it. The program won't install, and it seems a common problem, as I have used google to try and find an answer. We'd like to have something on the computer that can fax, but not anything that's going to charge a monthly fee or something of that nature..

Also, a vendor of ours uses a program that sends email to fax machines. I'd be interested in something like that.

Let me know what you've got.

Thanks!

2. oma

oma MajorGeek

Personally I haven't tried out this internet based fax facility because I don't trust sending any personal info over the internet. Click on the link and see if you like it.

http://faxzero.com/

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds