Windows XP Media Center question

Discussion in 'Software' started by MBlock, Dec 5, 2005.

1. MBlock

MBlock Private E-2

Hey guys. I was wondering what everyones take was on this version of windows. I have an extra computer that I am thinking of converting to a Windows Media PC for complete dedicated use for my xbox 360. I am gonna put a couple hundred gigs of hard drive space in there and was wondering if anyones used Media Center and if it's a decent OS or if it's another of Microsofts blunders like Win ME was. So please give me your thoughts on this OS and let me know what you think about it. Ultimately I want to have file storage for all my video files and stuff and want to access them from my new 360... so.. lemme know.. .Thanks a bunch!

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Its Windows XP-wth extra multimedia features. Not much to mess up there.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds