Windows XP SNMP agent

Discussion in 'Software' started by cshalf_life, Aug 4, 2007.

1. cshalf_life

cshalf_life Private E-2

hi! i want to install the snmp agent of windows xp but unfortunately i dont have a copy of the windows xp cd. i was hoping that i can find the installer of snmp on the net but i couldnt find it. i want to intall snmp because paessler monitoring
    service requires it to be installed. does anyone know where could i find a snmp agent installer?? thanks!!!

2. Kniht

Kniht Sergeant

Look to see if you have a folder I386 on your system. Usually found in C:\ or C:\Windows.

If you do, when the box pops up asking to the XP cd, and if there is an area in that box to type in the path to the respective file, type the location of your I386 folder.

3. haideri

haideri Private E-2

hi! i dont have a coding of snmp agent of a windows xp , kindly tell me any link or if u have then give it to me , thanks!!!!!!!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds