WinGroove MIDI to WAV

Discussion in 'Software' started by shiloh, May 2, 2005.

1. shiloh

shiloh Private E-2

Hi. I just purchased Wingroove which is suppose to convert MIDI audio files to WAV files so they can be played on a home stereo system. I went ahead and downloaded and burned the audio files I was interested in and tried to play them on my home stereo DVD player. The MP3 light lit up on my DVD player but there was no audio sound. Shouldn't I be able to listen to WAV on my home DVD player? The disk I'm using is a DVD+RW. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help!!!!

2. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

Apparently, your DVD player doesn't play WAV files. You could burn them as an audio CD or you could convert them to MP3 format instead with Wingroove(if it supports it), which I'm assuming your player does support or convert the WAV files to MP3 with this: http://www.eusing.com/CDRipper/CDRipper.htm

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds