Wini XP Security Type question

Discussion in 'Software' started by renelsonok, Dec 8, 2007.

1. renelsonok

renelsonok Private E-2

I am having problems with connecting to certain secure sites. I have 2 computers here my main one and one is a backup. I've made sure the site is on the exceptions to my firewall (windows) and Kaspersly. In my securoty options I have all of the SSL s marked. I don not have PCT 1.0 and can';t seem to find the program to add it. The is a frames site and I can now get to the main menu page but when I try and click on one of the stores I get teh outside frame but the inside will either turn white or it says that the page is offline. Yet when I get on my S/D's it goes right to it. I've even opened the options on both and made sure the same one are checked. I have the same problem in either IE 6 or 7 or firefox. I used to be able to access it now I can't. Can anyone one help me please?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds