WinXP taskbar unhide / hide time OR delay

Discussion in 'Software' started by awat, Aug 9, 2009.

1. awat

awat Private E-2

I want to do something, settings or a very small neat / perfect utility to have the taskbar instantly unhide when I touch down with the mouse and instantly hide when I leave it's body. Help!

Also, somebody please kill all the sites that kill time and space ofering exactly what I want in exchange for my 29.95$. AAargh! I'm so sick of searching through this mountain of rubble that the internet is right now.

IDEA: Hey Google! Offer search mods that people work on for 8 h a day, that remove SHIT from Google's search results.

Sorry for the ranting, but AARGH! I'm angry!

2. markj

markj Private E-2

Right-click the taskbar, click properties, and then click auto-hide feature.

3. awat

awat Private E-2

WinXP taskbar unhide / hide time OR delay (INSTANT!)

INSTANTLY, private!
    And on the DOUBLE!

4. awat

awat Private E-2

Instantly hide/unhide taskbar.

Anyway, this was about ...

!Instantly! hiding and unhiding the taskbar relative to mouse presence in it's body.

5. awat

awat Private E-2

psst. Is the troll gone?

Anybody discovered something on this?

6. awat

awat Private E-2

What ads?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds