Wireless PCI cards and Windows Vista x64

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Sylvan Sorrow, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Sylvan Sorrow

Sylvan Sorrow Private E-2

Okay, I just moved to a new apartment and I need to get a wireless card for my desktop to connect to our internet now, but I can't find ANY wireless network cards that work with Windows Vista 64-bit edition, or even XP 64-bit edition.

Changing operationg systems is not an option, does anyone KNOW of a wireless card that works, preferable out of box but doesn't have to be, with windows vista 64 bit.

2. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

I was under the impression the Belkin ones work with 64bit confused

3. Sylvan Sorrow

Sylvan Sorrow Private E-2

Thanks, their website does have a 64-bit driver, but its dated from only 5 days ago so its very new.

4. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

No, that'll be an updated version of the driver. They have been available for a good year or so now.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds