Wireless Stereo headset with microphone

Discussion in 'Software' started by jseagull, Jun 18, 2005.

1. jseagull

jseagull Private E-2

I have been looking for a wireless stereo headset with microphone to use with my voice coms for in-game squad communications. Alas, i cannot find one!! Plenty of one ear headsets with mics for use with telephone and cellulat phone use but no stereo ones!! Anyone know why this is? It would seem like there would be a market for it...

If anyone knows of where I could find this I would greatly appreciate it!!!

JSeagull

2. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

Hmm, maybe because it would interfere with all other frequencys from a PC like the PSU's frequency, and the monitors, and the cpus, etc etc... That or maybe because sound quality sent over wireless is just butt; personally looking for a new headset/mic myself and I found https://www.steelpad.com/shop/default.asp?main=products (the USB 5H) and https://www.icemat.com/shop/default.asp?main=products (the Icemat Audio - Black Siberia Combo)

3. FraggleRock

FraggleRock Private E-2

4. N5638J

N5638J Guest

its been 1year and ahalf i'm sure by now he has already found one ;)

you signed up in June and this is your first post how long you been searching the forums? :D j/k

5. FraggleRock

FraggleRock Private E-2

Hey I read slow. :)

Anyway yea he may have found some by now but I figured I might save someone the headaches of finding them like I did... took me forever searching Google, Yahoo, Ebay and finally stumbled on them. Actually the place didn't used to have that weird domain name it use to be something like 4headphone.com so that's why it never popped up in a search engine.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds