With all the brands, wich do I Choose?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by illgetit, Jan 2, 2006.

1. illgetit

illgetit Private E-2

I am trying to get some more Ram for my HP Pavilion 750n. and I am having trouble trying find out wich one to choose from.. it seems like there are so many brands to choose from I dont know wich one to choose they all have a Life time warranty and so what do I do.. Can anyone Tell me with there experiance wich is a good Card to choose?

512mb
    1gig
    2gig

and for Brands; Kingston, Corsair, Lexar, patriot, Mushkin and so on..

2. Mikal

Mikal Private E-2

I'm assuming you have 512mb of RAM already and I would recommend adding another 512MB, I don't have a huge knowledge on RAM so i'm not sure if you can have a 512MB stick and a 1GB stick at the same time... I'm sure you can, but i'm not entirely sure. As for brands, Kingston and Corsair are the main ones that I see and get positive reviews (reliable etc.)

3. Gato

Gato Private E-2

Hello, another real good brand of memory is Micron. You are on the right track. Keep reading up on memory and how it works. You probably want to make sure you use double sided modules for your HP.
    I have also used memory from Kahlon.com especially when I upgrade laptops.
    You may consider searching their site. Prices are reasonable.
    Good Luck and Happy New Year to all...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds