WLAN - one way problem...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Torni, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Torni

Torni Private E-2

Hello all.
    Im having very strange problem that i cant figure out.

I have built the following network:

Building 1: Router1 (192.168.11.1) has 3G USB stick in it and computer1 (11.100) is connected thru lan to this router.

Building 2: Router2 (11.2) is connected thru WDS to router1. To Router2 i have connected ip-camera (11.10) and two more computer (computer2 11.102 and computer3 11.103)
    Building 2 also has router using universal repeater to make router1:s signal stronger.

Building 3: Router3 is connected to Router2 thru WDS, it has no function at the moment

I can connect to internet just fine on any of these computers. Also i can connect to internet wirelessly with my laptop and phone, so the connections work that way.

- I can ping from computer2 and computer3 to router1 and computer1
    - I can connect to router1 thru my laptop and all computers just fine.
    - BUT When i bing from computer1 -using command prompt- to anything else than router1 it doesnt go thru.
    - and to make it interesting, when i use bing in router1 internal tools, ping to all addresses goes thru correctly.

Computer1 is running windows firewall but disabling it has no effect.

I have no idea what i should try next :cry

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds