WMP to VCd or DVD Encoder

Discussion in 'Software' started by Rikky, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Does anyone know of a Free Windows media player or realplayer to VCD or DVD Encoder

thanks Rikky [​IMG]

2. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

Not sure exactly what you're after, but have a look HERE.

3. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

4. Rikky

thanks guys :) I'm tryna covert a compilation of funny videos I have created to work on a dvd player "2 dvd players to be precise",one mine capable of watching any format of vcd or SVCD ;) and an older one only capable of reading single use writable DVD's,I havnt had use for one in the past as I watch everything on my comp,the free ones I have used in the past have been limited to 10mins of conversion unless buying a reg code,hence the reason for the thread and I was feeling loneley :(

I have downloaded the ones you have sujjested and will be trying them out

cheers

Rikky

5. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

If you're lonely, and have a credit card, I can send you a few URL's that might help. :)

6. Rikky

How many times insomniac?I'm not into all that rubber stuff ;)

7. Rikky

Winavi coverter has text perminantly in the middle of the screen of the movies and Xvideo converter has a full message at the beginning of each file you convert and also runs out in 30 days,they want my my $30 I'm no scrouge but if I payed $30 for every 3mb program I use once or twice I'd be bankrupt pretty darn fast,this is the process I have been going through for the last couple of days testing these kind of programs

Really appreciate the links and your time though guys thanks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds