wolfteam mmorpg issue

Discussion in 'Software' started by hugh750, Mar 20, 2010.

1. hugh750

hugh750 MajorGeek

today i downloaded the free mmorpg wolfteam (it's built in gameguard keeps crashing my firewall comodo internet security) has anyone else had that problem:cry?

Attached Files:

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

No as dont run the same as you, but if you allow the game via COMMODO then does it work ok?

3. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

This thread in the Aeria Games forum might help you shed some light on the issue...

From what I can tell from a quick google trip, you're kind of stuck up the creek here. Comodo are not going to do anything about an issue that affects less than 0.1% of their users, and the solution Aeria Games is offering is "turn off the firewall while you're playing". Obviously that's not a good one!

If you really, really want to play this game, you may want to look into switching to ZoneAlarm or PC Tools free firewall. I've never played Wolf Team, but I haven played other AG games, and neither of those two firewalls seemed to have a problem with Gameguard.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds