Word proccesor!

Discussion in 'Software' started by angieDoom, Aug 28, 2006.

1. angieDoom

angieDoom Private E-2

I have Microsoft Works Word Proccesor, and it won't to let me paste text anymore, it says "the information copied exceeds the size limit for pasting into the word proccesor" and I'm only trying to paste a few paragraphs. It also freezes up alot causing me to lose papers I was working on. :mad: Anyone know of a better "word proccesor" that would let me copy and paste large amounts text and images; also translating capabilities are a plus. & where I can download this, on a Windows XP/Mozilla Firefox?

2. Clark_Kent

Clark_Kent MajorGeek

3. angieDoom

angieDoom Private E-2

Thank you! It's just downloaded & I've been trying it out, seams to be alot better than Works, but of course that's not saying much...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds