Would anyone happen to know ...

Discussion in 'Software' started by grc123, May 10, 2009.

1. grc123

grc123 MajorGeek

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Glenn

If you ran a scan with the online scanner than we wouldnt have acess to your san log, but if your asking in the maps whether the locations or malware worldwide are Origin or Destination, then its Origin of the malware found on PCs.

If you're after some other info, please post the steps you where doing to get to the info you need or are asking about, so we can recreate.

3. grc123

grc123 MajorGeek

Hi David, thank you.

I haven't "picked-up" or "caught" anything (that I am currently aware of) , I was simply wondering/curious if they were referring to Spam-ER'S or Spam-EE'S.

I was basically hoping to know where most of it was coming from - and I understand you to say that the percentages shown are from where the junk originates (?).

Thanks again, and "safe-surfing" to ya!

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Glenn

While the malware maps are generally of where users are infected and with what, the generallity of where the most malware/spam is coming from are USA, China and Russia, some info here

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds