Xblock Ripped Me Off !

Discussion in 'Software' started by FED UP, Dec 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FED UP

FED UP MajorGeek

Hey y'all !
    I found an interesting program in the MAJORGEEKS download section. I went to the XBLOCK website,and paid for the XCLEANER DELUXE with a VISA card.
    My VISA account shows the $30 going to FaceTime Communications (the XBLOCK parent company). XBLOCK.COM will not allow me to download the product i paid for, nor will they issue me a members login username/password, and when i do the "forgot password" function, it tells me that it is sending the info to my correct email address, but it NEVER SENDS ANYTHING. I have sent numerous emails to supportdesk@xblock.com and I get no response. I guess I got ripped off, and that really chaps my ass. I work 65-70 hours a week at a low hourly wage and getting screwed out of my HARD EARNED MONEY is aggravating, irritating and just generally annoying to say the least. I doubt if I will EVER attempt to order anything online again. I have only ordered something online ONCE before, and that was LIMEWIRE. That purchase was simple, fast, problem-free and i continue to use LIMEWIRE to this date. I am VERY disappointed in XBLOCK and I think MAJORGEEKS.COM should know about this situation.
    Sorry to sound so bitchy, but I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

I would give the email response a little time before I give up hope, sometimes these places are a little slow getting those things out.

I hope you hear something. :)

Steve

3. ASUS

ASUS MajorGeek

Actually this should be simple cure.
    Call Visa tell them your have been ripped off, they will also need this in writing, send in with monthly statement.
    The credit card co will halt the transaction, & require the merchant to prove a service has been provided before they "Visa" makes payment.

4. Xblock.com

Xblock.com Private E-2

Good Morning Everyone.

My name is Jaye and I am from XBlock.com.
    After reading yet another nasty email from the gentlemen that started the thread I felt compelled to post a response.

First off, I have sent over 10 emails in response to all of his graphic emails that he has sent us. I never received and email saying “Hey I did not receive my username and password email “Or “Something is wrong I need help”

All I received was hatred and EXTREME profanity.

I have resent his personal information over 25 times.

To me this IS a simple matter. There is obviously a spam filter that is blocking us or the customer is not checking their email.

I have sent out test messages to verify and check for errors. There are none.

His money has been refunded.

I hope this gentleman finds a solution that works for him.

Jaye
    Xblock.com

5. FED UP

FED UP MajorGeek

Yes, Jaye.
    Good Morning, indeed.
    I dont want to get into a pissfight over semantics, or your definition of 'hatred' (?) or "EXTREME profanity" after all, Im not in the KKK, and morality is subjective.
    However, being that you were kind enough to refund my money, I will be kind enough to publicly acknowledge the receipt of said refund.
    I regret that our transaction didn't work out, and I can assure you that I NEVER received a single piece of e-mail from XBLOCK . I only received the PAYPAL transaction verifications. Oh, and I dont use spam filters either.
    Which means that XBLOCK never sent me anything.
    Thanks for your assistance, Jaye.

hatred and EXTREME profanity seem to work well for me ! ;)

6. zimpal

zimpal Private First Class

Interesting. I've been to two World Fairs, a rodeo and a buzzard kill and I've NEVER seen an exchange like this in an internet forum (direct response from the merchant).
    1.Jaye - you're a PR asset to XBlock. I hope your company is indeed an internet software merchant with traditional business ethics and scruples.
    2.FED UP - the jury's still out on this one BUT if your settings prevented you from receiving the product you owe everyone a huge apology.

7. FED UP

FED UP MajorGeek

WOW !
    A BUZZARD KILL ???
    Sounds GREAT !
    How much are tickets ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds