Xerox Printer Driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by fido, Dec 10, 2005.

1. fido

fido Private E-2

I have just upgraded from ME to WIN 2000 but find this operating system is not supported on the software CD that came with my M750 printer (despite the manual saying 2000 is supported). I did a Google search for a suitable driver download and found a site but the page is not available. Can anyone point me in the direction of a working link for such a download.

2. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

3. fido

fido Private E-2

Thanks Steve. I am now wondering if it would be worth me trying a USB cable instead of the existing parallel one as it might then work with my original installation CD? The instructions for installing the download driver look complicated but I have asked someone to print them for me so I can have a go.
    Phil

4. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

OK. Let us know.

Steve

5. fido

fido Private E-2

I followed the instructions for installing with a USB cable. This does not run the autoinstall until the driver x750usb.inf has been found by the new hardware wizard. Unfortunately the computer does not recognise this as being suitable so I get a message saying "Windows was unable to locate a driver for this device". I will try putting this file on an empty floppy and pointing the wizard to this but I'm not very hopeful.:(

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds