XP Bloated?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Max Powerz, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Max Powerz

Max Powerz Sergeant

You know how people always say that after a little "tweaking" xp runs fast and such and is no longer as "bloaded"? Well what exactly are these tweaks? I know they'res the service tweaks, is they're anything else? Any services you should disable on pretty much every comp that will save memory usage and the like? Thanks.

2. laurieB

laurieB MajorGeek

3. laurieB

laurieB MajorGeek

for some reason that link doesnt take you directly there, but to a place called multiple choices. click that link and you'll get to blackviper. maybe i typed it wrong and just cant see it.

4. TheDoug

TheDoug MajorGeek

5. laurieB

laurieB MajorGeek

thanx doug. aloha.

6. Max Powerz

Max Powerz Sergeant

I've used blackvipers stuff before, but is they're any other 'basic' tweaks people always do after a reformat?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds