xp expired..cant log on..help plz

Discussion in 'Software' started by bobberbiker, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobberbiker

bobberbiker Private E-2

my xp trial expired and now i cant logon im having to use the wifes laptop
    does anyone know where i can get a crack or something? iv tried 100s of keys and none worked, i tried reinstalling xp and everytime its copying files it says some cant be found so i skip that file and the pc wont boot up now as there are errors. i can managed to get it to logon to the expired account but thats it and i cant use that one as its just the activate xp screen

2. jconstan

jconstan MajorGeek

I would suggest you buy a retail copy of XP or install Linux on the machine.

3. bobberbiker

bobberbiker Private E-2

i dont want to buy a copy as i have no cd drive i had to do it via usb so i dont want to chance trying to copy it to usb and trying it make it bootable, plus they charge way to much

4. cipher

cipher Major Geek Extraordinaire

I can't seem to put my finger on the policy post, but I'm sure that dealing in cracks, hacks or or ways to pirate or avoid paying for software is against the rules here.

5. Puppywunder58

Puppywunder58 Master Sergeant

6. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Major Geeks does not condone, nor support the use of illegal pirated software.

Its simple...buy the disk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds