XP LAN driver needed for Emachine ET1852

Discussion in 'Software' started by OmnibusDK, Oct 19, 2011.

1. OmnibusDK

OmnibusDK Private E-2

Hello all, hope there are some people in here a bit smarter than i am.

My mother just bought a new pc today and to run the programs she uses for work i had to install XP Pro instead of Win7, which after a few problems went fine.

The pc she bought was an eMachine ET1852: http://www.emachines.com.au/ec/en/AU/content/model/PV.NCT02.002

Now though the problem is that i can't find the networx drivers installed, and i have searched around, but i am afraid ¨my knowledge on such things are really limited, so i would like to ask if anyone knows, or can find a solution for my problem.

Thank you in advance. If any more info is required ask, and i will find out

2. falconattack

falconattack Command Sergeant Major

Hi mate and welcome to MG :major , xp drivers is not supported for your mother computer but i will give you a hand , go to

Start
    Run mmc devmgmt.msc
    right click to yellow mark opting for
    Properties
    Details
    from bar menu opted for
    Hardware ids
    give us the code

try it !! :wave

3. tgell

tgell Major Geek Extraordinaire

4. OmnibusDK

OmnibusDK Private E-2

@tgell

Realtek didn't work. It says after installing: Please shut down and plug Realtek PCI card to complete the installation. No progress after restart.

@falconattack

http://i54.tinypic.com/35b7595.jpg[/IMG

5. OmnibusDK

OmnibusDK Private E-2

@tgell

Thank you very much :D

6. tgell

7. OmnibusDK

OmnibusDK Private E-2

Oh meant thank you for the help. It worked like a charm

8. tgell

Thanks for the feedback! :wave

9. falconattack

falconattack Command Sergeant Major

Sorry for delay , i got back right now , i am glad that you find a solution to your problem !! :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds