Xp Pro BSOD(Auto Reboot) Multidisk /rdisk partition error

Discussion in 'Software' started by Tonys317, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Tonys317

Tonys317 Private E-2

Xp Professional

PLEASE? I have files I need for work. I needed them today but called in and played around with this all day and last night. The problem seems to be fairly common? I need in it tonight. I know this is free help so I will not be greedy. I am also not too pride to exchange emails/give out my # or Instant messanger.

I can not access my computer not through 'general' safe mode or 'f8' safe mode(Networking/Command Prompt);
    Enable VGA does nothing;
    Last Known Config or
    Directory Services Restore Mode

None of the command prompt options get me in. When I choose safe mode(any option) the following errors scroll down my screen:
    multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PartMgr.sys
    multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\VolSnap.sys
    multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
    multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
    multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\CLASSPND.SYS
    multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\sr.sys
    multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fastfat.sys
    multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\KSecDD.sys
    multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NDIS.sys
    multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\mup.sys
    (there are about 15 of these options; or more).
    Then it prompts me to press escape to abort something called SPDT load?

The BSOD quickly flashes and the computer promply reboots. The same happens if ANY none 'safe mode' options are selected. I AM FOREVER TRAPPED IN REBOOT LIMBO!!!

ODDLY? When I run debug(f8 option) it goes through the chkdsk disk motions. On occasion it discovers errors from 80-100% but NEVER 0-80%. After chkdsk finishes I am sendt to the Xp Pro login screen. The two accounts are visible but I am unable to use the mouse or any key to select them. The computer light blinks it seems forever at this point and an hourglass displays itself under the cursor. I can not hear the hard drive but the red light blinks.

What I have done:
    Air dusted
    Listened for odd sounds
    Felt for extreme heat
    Kicked the case 22 times
    Unplugged everything but keyboard and monitor
    Rebooted 998 times
    Swapped keyboard, mouse, monitor
    I ran a diagnostic program that came with CPU. It checked thermal, memory and hard drive. It took well over 5 hours
    Removed ram
    The hard disk is not full

The computer is 3 years old. I have not had 1 issue with it! It is from Tiger Direct. 2 gig or Ram with Nvidia GeForce(something) -not ATi- video card. It has not had one issue. 20 hours ago i downloaded a file from a trusted site(Kodak) rebooted and the issues started!! WTH is it related? Not possible right? Did I get a virus?!?!?!

The BSOD Stop codes: 0z0000007e(0xc0000005, 0x87027382b2,Oxf78cf324,0xf78CF020)

I do not believe this is a defective hardware issue. Possibly one of those errors are for defective hardware - LOL? But, there were no signs, sounds, heat or lagging. It has worked perfect for 3 yrs.

I have the repair console thingy:
    I have no clue what I am doing when I enter this program. It is scary stuff. When I was in there I created 2 additional operating systems it now prompts me for(for a total of 3) now. How do I remove them? There are 2 disk partitions when I do that disk partition from console - I am not even sure what that means.

I tried the advice of fixing the boot.ini (rebuild & I forget).

CD>Floppy>Hard Disk is cmos boot order

Tony

2. dinsto

dinsto Private E-2

Hi Tony,

Did you manage to find a solution to this problem? I have a laptop and I think I have the same as you.

Please advice how you solve it and if you managed to save your documents.

Regards,

Dinos

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome to MGs

Unfortunately, this is an old post and the original poster has not logged on to the site since Oct 2009, so I don't think you'll get an answer from him. I would suggest you start a new thread and post you exact problem and information about your system specs.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds