Yahoo Anti Spy

Discussion in 'Software' started by CZ14B827, Sep 6, 2009.

1. CZ14B827

CZ14B827 Private E-2

Hello EveryOne

I would like to uninstall Yahoo Anti Spy, It is not in the Add/Remove programs, but it is still on my homepage and it can be run from there, I went to programs to manually remove it, but it is not there either. I want to get rid of Yahoo Anti Spy for good, i do not want any traces of this software on my computer. Any and ALL help is welcomed to rid my system of this software, Thanks

2. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member

This is not a malware problem and since we are extremely busy with real malware problems, I will move this to the Software Forum.

You need to explain what you mean by Yahoo AntiSpy being on your homepage. If you meant yahoo is you home page and you don't want it to be your homepage then just change your homepage to something else.

3. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds