Yahoo Chat,getting booted ( HELP )

Discussion in 'Software' started by Marlene3369, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Marlene3369

Marlene3369 Private First Class

Hi,I used yahoo chat ( messenger ) a lot and I like it,all my friends do to. My question is I need a program so that I do not get booted from the chat rooms,which is an on going problem. Y tunnel does not work,I'm just looking for a program so I will not get booted from the rooms. I'm not a booter myself or ever will be,I just need something to protect me in the chat rooms,these guys make me mad,if they don't get what they want from you in a chat converstion they boot you off line.
    Please help,
    Marlene,
    Hugsssssssss

2. Brandon

Brandon controlmind

For yahoo i know some anti-booters but it is not 100% certain they will work.

You may also want to try switching your id first.

controlmind

Last edited: Jul 22, 2005
  3. Marlene3369

It doesn't matter if you change ID,it's the facted that your a lady. The Jerks come in the room when your having fun with friends and try to talk dirty to the ladys and if they don't get what they want,you get booted off-line,Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. This makes me so mad,Double :mad: GRRRRRRRR :mad:
    I need and anti-boot program,just for protection.
    Marlene,
    Hugssssssssss

4. Marlene3369

I use Sygate,but a firewall will not stop the boot,they send a script or boot code to knock you off line or a couple of dozen instance messages at once to you,it will freeze ya up. They can even kill your voice in chat and you have to do a restart to get it back. I know there's anti-boot programs out there,but which one to use.

5. __DragaO__

__DragaO__ Private E-2

Marlene I'm a yahoo chatter also. if you want to use messenger to chat with you can go into your preferences, go to ignore and click to Ignore anyone not on my buddy list. But if you'd like to chat without seeing all the bots there are plenty of yahoo chat clients. I'm using one right now that is pretty simple to use and it has a antiboot shield and continous log on. I will throw in the link for that chat client...you have any problems or questions about it you can give me a message back here or just simply send me a pm...dragao7474...thats my yahoo messy name. So now here is the site for that chat client Come aboard the winbus. http://www.yepic.co.uk/

6. solaris89

solaris89 First Sergeant

__DragaO__, thread is from 2005.

7. __DragaO__

__DragaO__ Private E-2

hahaha thanx dude...just signed up...so i'm still new at this. but i was lookin up programs to use and came across that. so i offered my help. but thanx for telling me...now i feel like a noob...HA!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds