Yahoo Launch boots me out with a Microsoft Error.

Discussion in 'Software' started by shiloh, Feb 15, 2005.

1. shiloh

shiloh Private E-2

I always get a Microsoft Error when I play Yahoo Launch Radio. I'm on a broadband connection, my memory is 512k and I checked with my provider to make sure they aren't dropping my bandwidth. So I know none of these are the culprits. Any ideas? Below is what the error box says. Thanks for your help. Matthew.
    Internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost. Please tell microsoft about this problem. We have created an error report that you can send to help us imporve internet explorer. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous. To see what data this error report contains click here.. BUTTONS---send error report or don’t send.

2. Turcoloco

Turcoloco MajorGeek

Well, try downloading the CrapCleaner from this site and get rid of all temp, temporary internet files, etc. before doing anything else. Then try to see if you encounter this rather generic error again.
    Also do you have any Browser Helper Objects, plug-ins, firewalls installed and running that could be causing this application conflict between IE and Yahoo Radio?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds