yahoo messenger sound

Discussion in 'Software' started by golf, Nov 13, 2006.

1. golf

golf Private E-2

hi all i tried this question in the wrong place i think well here goes...i downloaded new yahoo messenger and the radio worked fine,, til it didnt....i looked in add/delete for yahoo messenger cause i wanted to delete and reinstall but cant find it there....messenger is still working on my puter but i cant find where its hiding.....H E L P please !!!!!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

You could 1st off try re-installing Yahoo messenger over itself, wont make a difference that you have no already uninstalled it as installing it again will overwrite any corrupt files as it may work for you, if it works fine if not it may have fixed the entry in Add/Remove so you can uninstall and re-install.

also you could look in Program Files folder for a folder called Yahoo or Yahoo Messgenger, inside will gernerally be the main uninstaller file which Add/Remove uses, it could be called, Uninstall, UninsXXX ( where XXX = a numeric value likely to be 000, 001 etc ) or Unwise. Double click that as it will uninstall Yahoo Mess for you to be able to start again and re-install it.

3. golf

golf Private E-2

i want to thank u for the information...at least i was able to delete both the messenger and the music jukebox which didnt work....i am still trying to find a yahoo messenger that the music works but at least i dont feel like a fish out of water gasping and not being able to do anything and for that i thank you......thanks again.....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds