Yoot Tower (seq to sim tower)

Discussion in 'Software' started by Omegamerc, May 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

Since its abandon ware i decided to play it for the first time to see how it compares to the classic...well its good but Im having a friggen tough time trying to make income in tokyo; it doesnt seem to follow the same pattern as the older simtower; i built about 8floors of offices in tokyo and i put the elevators 1/4inch away from the offices and made 2 bathrooms for every floor....yet after a few weeks rotation i get 80% of my buisness tenants completly leave because of "bad atmosphere and heavy traffic".... wtf am i doing wrong?!

2. wizardmon12003

wizardmon12003 Private E-2

uuuhhh no. simtower is NOT abondon ware. its still illegal to download free!
    duuurrrr
    but whare did you get yoot tower? what is it? is it in english?

3. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

im speaking of Yoot's tower not SIM tower which is still owned by maxis.

but yoot (make of both games) never applied the 'renwal' patent so to say so the game after 5yrs became abandonware.... heres the link http://www.freeoldies.com/download.php3?game=Yoot+tower I tryed looking for strategy/strategy guides and no use.....very hard game

4. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Hmm, i always liked the Sim* games. Good fun. Ill try this one out, when its finished downloading!! its going so SLOOOWLLY!

5. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Argh, this is so ridiculous, its going at 6kb/s!! this is like dialup! Does anyone else have it on some webspace that would be faster? It wouldnt be illegal, since its "freeware" now.

6. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

pm me for my AIM/msn screen name i can send it to you; im on cable...clear ur cache i cant pm you !

7. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Oooooopsss!!! Crapola...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds