" your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded." Message

Discussion in 'Software' started by anvilring, Sep 3, 2012.

1. anvilring

anvilring Private E-2

I get this on every program I try and download. So how do I change my security settings to allow such as LSPFix, or anything else. I seems I can't download any programs at all.

I'm running Windows 7 64bit.

And while I'm at it, I've been getting this screen occasionally which disapears after you go back to the original search string and then forward again to the link you wanted in the first place when using google.

The page looks like this:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  2. anvilring

anvilring Private E-2

Re: " your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded." Messag

Here's how the other message looks:

[​IMG]

3. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Re: " your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded." Messag

You need to visit the malware forum, and follow there procedures, looks like malware to me.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds