Youtube HD video downloader?

Discussion in 'Software' started by DatComputer, Nov 29, 2012.

1. DatComputer

DatComputer Private E-2

Hey guys,

I can't seem to find any safe youtube video HD downloader, I've downloaded one from CNET :mad called Youtube Downloader HD and it installed some funmood crap, but I already got rid of it with adwcleaner and MBAM, but that's another story.

BAck to the question, does anyone have a suggestion on how to download videos in 1080p from youtube?

Thanks!

2. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

3. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

If you prefer a stand-alone program, then take a look at Freemake - I've used it for normal video downloads and also to rip the music from music videos. If you do install this program, take note of the opt-out for any toolbar installations.

As an aside (I'm not passing judgment here, just information):

From YouTube's Terms of Service:

So, caveat utilitor...

4. goosy

goosy Private E-2

ultimate video downloader for firefox works perfect, it offers all resolutions available in the video.

5. cipher

cipher Major Geek Extraordinaire

I use 2 Firefox addons, between them I'm able to grab most videos, including YouTube.

DownloadHelper 4.9.12
    and
    NetVideoHunter 1.9.5

6. Nelsons132

Nelsons132 Private E-2

I actually want to recommend something new- it's a browser that's called Torch, and you can download pretty much everything with it, Youtube, Vimeo..whatever. Just know that the video you download is the exact same file that's on the site, so keep in mind to watch it in the highest quality. You can take a look at this video first- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9no8zurYt9Q

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds