Youtubers Faster way to upload videos.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Goldenskull, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

Ok you know how you tube takes for ever and ever to upload videos.

Here is the reason way it is uploading the wrong video format.

If you are using some thing like Cam Studio to record your own videos.There is a super fast way to get them to load up to you tube super fast.

Best way i have found is too use Any Video Converter Link Below.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/any_video_converter.html

When you install Any Video Converter and go to convert your video set it to convert your video to MPEG 1 or 2 This will help the speed.The Reason is if you upload a video made bye Cam Studio it is in a different format.I am not sure what format but converting it to MPEG will definitely make your uploads go much much faster.

Be low are some really good settings for Cam Studio for recording games.

Cam Studio Settings.

Set Key Frame Every 200
    Capture Frames Every 5
    Playback Rate 200

I just made a 3min video and uploaded it too you tube in about a min.

2. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

3. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  4. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Or filming in the right format, and not converting will do wonders to prevent quality loss of your video. Smaller file = less quality = faster upload. Theres no magic format that will make your internet go faster.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds