zone alarm security suite problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by roco, Jan 30, 2009.

1. roco

roco Private E-2

After an update Zone Alarm Security Suite will not run and I cannot uninstall it. I cannot get internet connection and have a msg when I try to repair the 1394 connection which says that the tcp/ip is not enabled for this connection. I have tried everything to manually delete Zone alarm with no luck. I believe it has something to do with True Vector but I cannot find out how to delete or disable it....Please help

Ronald:yum

2. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

Was it a Zone Alarm update or a MS update? They recommend reinstalling Zone and removing the correct way. If you tried to manually delete it, you have a mess and a reinstall is the best way to proceed I think. Download it from another PC.

3. roco

roco Private E-2

Thanks..... I have auto update with MS so I am not sure if it was MS or Zone. I will let you know the result after download and reinstall of Zone.

Thanks again

Ronald

4. roco

roco Private E-2

Well Zone Alarm will not reinstall...msg is that vsmon.exe is not a valid win32 application. Any suggestions

Ronald

5. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds