Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection

Discussion in 'Software' started by xp15, May 24, 2014.

1. xp15

xp15 Private E-2

Hey, i'm having trouble too (I know I know, 3 years...).
    The first disc install and play, the second install, but when it's loading the game (Where is the picture of the animal, where the manu will be shown), it gets stuck after a bit loading. Even the music won't start.

I looked and saw this process is 50% cpu, and the ram will only raise without stop (I think).

Pentium4 3.00 GHz 531
    2.00GB RAM
    Nvidia Geforce 6200 TM
    Windows XP Pro SP3 32bit

Thanks for whoever can help.

2. xp15

xp15 Private E-2

OK! I think I've solved it! (Thank God :3 )

Two Options:
    1) The game Can't live outside of a "Program Files" Folder (I think the Drive can be different than the system's Drive, you can check).

2) Having Stranger files inside the game directory, or close to is (Like in "Microsoft Games' Folder"). Put those Folder/files else, in a really different directory. My folder was in Hebrew, and included some Hebrew files. Maybe the game got crazy trying to understand those... I think this was the real problem.

Anyone knows why it happens only after I install the Marine Mania (Did I sayed it right?)?

Another problem - Intro is not full screen but in the corner.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds