Hacker Nude Shot Blackmail

Discussion in 'Malware Help - Public (Anyone Can Post & Respond)' started by rikki661, Mar 25, 2024.

1. rikki661

rikki661 Private E-2

Hi a friend of mine has sent a nude shot to a women who is now trying to blackmail him by saying she’s going to post it with a photo of his daughter and his phone number and town, my friend has also paid them all his money in iTunes cards £400.00 and of course they want more, I have told him to not to pay any more and he should never have paid anything but heyho he’s done it now. He has also told his wife, anyway are there any hackers on here who could get to the offender and get into there computer and corrupt this photo, and generally cause the blackmailer a lot of computer pain,
    Thanks everyone

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2024
  2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

your friend did something stupid. Looks like he will have consequences for his action.

3. rikki661

rikki661 Private E-2

I know very stupid .he was persuaded into sending his photograph, they cleverly reeled him in just to perform this scam on him, which to be fair, worked because he shit himself and paid them, this person has three profiles on TikTok or with the same name and a Facebook account that he uses to write the post he uses to threaten his victim.felt a bit sorry for him to be honest,

4. the mekanic

the mekanic Major Mekanical Geek

So, the malcontent is leaving a trail on Facebook? Wonder which wrong direction it goes. Or, perp is dumb and easily tracked. Problem with blackmail is that eventually you can't afford it. Which is why it's probably best to tell them to eff off in the first place. Get ahead of it, and tell everyone you were coerced with the equivalent of Chinese water torture.

P.S. The wife may have a rather, strong opinion as to why he was sending another woman a nudie pic. Just sayin'...

5. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

I seem to recall another member with a similar situation but he was asking how to stop someone that was following him...many years ago.

6. Rogue-Buster-RJ

Rogue-Buster-RJ Private E-2

I know it's not funny but I had to laugh. Last year I got a message stating that if I didn't pay some bit coin to some moron they would post nudes of me that they got from my web cam. I don't think they make a web cam with a wide angle lens that is wide enough to fit my fat a$$ on. Best laugh I'd had in years. Told them to go ahead. I wasn't paying (along with some nasty language and very rude comments about their family members. I just wanted to rile them up). Wished them good luck. Thing is I've never had a web cam or any cam attached to my PC. I still wonder today how that worked out for them. Even now just thinking about it I wonder if they contacted the wrong person and someone else had pics posted because of what I did. Never thought about that before. I definitely hope not.

Unfortunately, sometimes we do crazy things we normally wouldn't do. This seems to be one of them. I wish your friend all the luck he can use. As I always say "Anything posted on the internet can never be removed so be careful what you post". I do feel bad for him though. Looks like he could be in for a very rough ride.

Take care

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds