Is this the only place I'm suppose to post questions

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by mesweet, Jun 11, 2009.

1. mesweet

mesweet Private E-2

If I have questions is this where I post the questions at?

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Well, that kind of question is just fine to post here as this is just a place to introduce yourself. Technical questions go to various forums. If you're having a hardware problem, then that's where you go. If you're not sure then post where you think it best fits, no one will come after you for miscategorizing thatthat. Welcome aboard.:)

3. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to MGs, mesweet. :wave You got a name that describes me perfectly. ;) If you got issues, you can be sure you will get the highest degree of unstinting help and advice here.

@ Augie.
    Dat's a real long word for anyone, man. You been reading again? :-D

4. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

No, I'm just stocking the GWB library with it in advance, that's all. Just don't misunderestimate me! :-D

Sorry for hogging your thread mesweet.:)

5. silas

silas MajorGeek

Theres always a bunch of questions asked and a bunch of questions answered my many very smart. :wave But welcome to the forum, read, learn, and protect yourself.. Theres many forum sections so just read the titiles and go there.

6. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, mesweet :wave I thinkyou will find plenty of places to post a question or two... Also, you will get answers, too... So, go ahead, and someone will answer you!;)

Welcome aboard!:cool

7. mesweet

mesweet Private E-2

Thank you for your responses. Can someone direct me where to go to post a question about printing with Smartsource coupons. Smartsource will not help me in the matter. About 3 weeks ago I was able to print from them and now all of a sudden it spits out blank pages. I think I deleted something I wasn't suppose to. I've tried uninstalling my coupon printer and then reinstalling to no avail. although i can print coupons find from coupons.com I cant from smartsource.com which is the main one that sponsors of sweepstakes uses. I tried doing a search on it and I think I am missing CMV5 Class or something.

I am a sweepstakes fanatic by the way. SMILE.

8. joey off the street

9. mesweet

mesweet Private E-2

thank you joey i'm headed there now

10. joey off the street

That is one for the mental dictionary! Asked Mr Google to check if it was a kosher word and Mr Bush said it is.....Klutz. Not you. W.

@ mesweet. Always a pleasue, never a chore.

11. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's mesweet..

12. mesweet

mesweet Private E-2

Thank you for the welcome

I would like to compliment Major Geeks for all the downloads you offer. This is one place I have come to often for my downloads, because I know downloads from Major Geeks are safe.

13. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

:hyperYou can't be any truer in your statement and Welcome the the best forums around:wave

14. duckfeet

duckfeet Corporal

...and most of us learn this the hard way, when we have some intrenched malware, and *then* find out that just finding a trustworthy website without getting *more* malware, is a chore in itself...I was trying to help a friend out--who had just "installed" antivirus2008 and had even sent them *money* and couldn't figure out what was wrong...I had never seen anything like that, and everywhere I went on the web to get help, it would turn out to be a bogus website, or somebody wanting me to buy *their* antivirus...

Finely, a friend of mine who actually *is* a real geek, said just to come to this site, and do what they said...and they helped me fix it, and I've been here ever since, and have even built a computer, and all kinds of stuff, just from what I've learned on here...

And I've been here ever since, and of course, word got out, and now *another* friend has me trying to get off some trojans...and I also learned to wait patiently and not bump my malware "help!" posts...and not to curse on here haha...old as I am, I needed a little nudge in that area anyway: my 79 year old mom thanks you! :-D

but anyway, welcome to you!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds