looking to for mem-manager

Discussion in 'Software' started by carnuts<pcklutz, Jul 5, 2003.

1. carnuts<pcklutz

carnuts<pcklutz Private E-2

hello to the great puter GOD'S, pcklutz here i am in search of a somewhat easy to use mem-manager, new to doing anything to pc's other than turning on:confused: i've read through most of
    the software available on this site, still am unable to decide which is best for me, was reading about ramfreexp thought that looked good but the cache was the stopper not to sure about messing w\cache??? any input is good to me, thx to all who responde.
    running older system think its pc2100, anyway only 192mb ram
    just upgarded and will continue until maxed no known vid card
    compaq presario win98se, downloaded most upgardes for 98, new driver for graphics, and driver for recognizing the installed ram. reallly wondering if these programs are benefical or would simple system maint do just as good??

Last edited: Jul 5, 2003
  2. exeter_acres

exeter_acres Sergeant

3. HASSELBLAD

HASSELBLAD Sgt. Smirnoff

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds