Cat lovers: FOr the Cat who has everything...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Calltaker, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Calltaker

Calltaker MajorGeek

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

I wonder if it auto-flushes like the human ones and freaks the cat out in mid-flow LOL

3. DeviceDemon

DeviceDemon Private First Class

could this some how be used by a human...say you don't want to get out of bed and use the bathroom. You could just slide into the robo sh*ter.

4. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

LMBO, i have been trying to get out of cleaning the litter box for 12 yrs now, tried every box on the market, automatic, sifter thingy...u name it. Cat always goes where the rake thing jambs up, so you end up having to clean (wash) it anyway. Finally gave up n use disposable, u still have to scoop it out every day, but you don't have to wash it, just toss and start a clean one.

5. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

That's nice but does that cat have one of these?rolleyes

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2007
  6. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

Cute pic, I don't know what it is about cats n laundry baskets...but they like them 4 some reason. Mine use to jump in as soon as i started emptying the hamper, got pissed when i took her out of it so i could put the laundry in, one time after i removed her like 3 x, i just put laundry on top of her...figuring she would get out - nope. I just took her n laundry to machine (did not put her in tho).

7. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

He was pretty happy sitting there until Abby decided to check him out...He has his "I am NOT happy with this dog" look. And yes, Abby loves my cat but Jerry only tolerates her. He is lord and master of the house. Now if he would only pay the bills.:D

8. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

We have a lot of the same pet accessories, including the dog. My cat looks a lot like yours too, only fatter. When the dog come in from the weather (his room is the back yard, the cat has to make do with the house) the cat tries to help him dry off, like that little pink tongue is going to do anything for my dog.

9. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

That's interesting. Our boxer is mixed w/ Mountain Feist and before you ask confused here is a link : http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/mountainfeist.htm
    Jerry is also "indoor only". He thinks he is too far evolved to deal with lower animals. He barely tolerates me, unless his food bowl is below half empty or I am sitting at my computer. Then he is very loving.

10. Calltaker

Calltaker MajorGeek

LOL... only cat I ever knew who I would cohabitate with is no longer with us and belonged to a great friend of mine. Personally I am a dog person... Have 4 now.... Chihuahua, Mini Poodle, Golden Retriever and German shepard in size order.

~C

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds