uninstall nero media player

Discussion in 'Software' started by bern, Jan 9, 2004.

1. bern

bern Sergeant

how do i uninstall the above i go to thier site and all i can find is how wonderfull the software is, no uninstall info

2. Endi

Endi Lt. Links

insert the disk then go about as if you are going to install it. then it will give you the options of reinstall repair and uninstall.

3. bern

bern Sergeant

i have searched high and low can not find my nero disc . what now , any suggestions??

4. Endi

Endi Lt. Links

what version do you have

I think another option is to download nero from the ahead website and install it from there. then unisntall it.

5. bern

bern Sergeant

thanks i managed to sort it . nero site not very straight forward had to hunt very hard for the uninstall tool

6. Endi

Endi Lt. Links

Could you be so kind to post the link or better the information on how to delete without using the disk

thanks

Other folks will probably benefit from your search :)

7. bern

bern Sergeant

no problem here is the software .right i d/loaded the zip but when i try to upload it states the zip is to big .i can not remember where i found it on nero i am usig winrar any ideas and i will up load it

Last edited: Jan 10, 2004
  8. bern

bern Sergeant

ok keep getting the invalid file etc

but i found it again go to nero / search; type in general clean tool it will be on the right side of the screen . down load and run it will give you option of what you want to delete

www.nero.com/en/63194084455001.html

Last edited: Jan 10, 2004

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds