The old "Can't play my music 'cos can't get the license for the WMA file"

Discussion in 'Software' started by hia4ju, Jan 18, 2010.

1. hia4ju

hia4ju Private E-2

The old "Can't play my music 'cos can't get the license for the WMA file"...

I have several music file that can't be played because the MS media player can't seem to find the license. It goes to the URGE web page but that page is not available anymore... So find gets endelsly into looking for the "Media Usage Rigths Aquisition"... So I can't get the "license" for the music files that I legally purchased a long time ago. I'd really hate to pay for that again...

I'm aware that similar threads have been posted before but there's no answer. Please send a private message with your proposed solution.

How can I get to play these music files? Is there a way to bypass the Media Usage Rights Aquisition?

Thanks...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds