system32\lsass.exe

Discussion in 'Software' started by Vonnie, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Vonnie

Vonnie Sergeant

I know this has been done to death but for some reason I am not seeing how to fix this. I have tried a couple things to no avail.
    Is there anything besides the sasser worm that will make the pc reboot after it goes online. It will run about a minute the give the message that it is being terminated unexpectedly and the status code is -1073741819.
    It will run all day off line. It only does it when they go online. If it matters they use dial up.
    Please dont get on me to hard for not finding the way to fix it as I did Google and went to ms and here and it just isnt registering in my empty head :(
    It is on a winXP home machine.
    HELPPPP

2. jujet84

jujet84 Master Sergeant

3. Vonnie

Vonnie Sergeant

Thank you Jujet. Once I got the link it started to come together for me a bit.
    I had ran the sasser remover tool and it kept saying sasser wasn't found on this pc. I found the patch and installed it and it has been staying on and not rebooting itself. So now I have been able to do all the critical updates for this machine and hope the owner keeps them up to date this time :)
    Again. Thank you so much :)

4. jujet84

jujet84 Master Sergeant

Good to hear it worked out for ya-credit to snakefoot's help :cool:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds