Driver for TI-84 plus silver

Discussion in 'Software' started by inmate, Sep 17, 2008.

1. inmate

inmate Private E-2

I have a Ti-84 silver plus and want to connect onto the internet the computer recognize it but can't install cuz there is no driver. I've been looking all over. Can someone help me. I'm using Standard A to mini B usb for my TI.

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

:wave Welcome to Major Geeks! :major
    Click this link for the Texas Instruments page for your device. Over on the left you'll see several categories including Downloads. I looked around and didn't see a 'driver' but there is a lot of software available and I'd assume that one of the available downloads is what you need. You can also try using the TI Customer Support page for help. You'll find more links and a toll free (in the US) telephone number for help.
    I hope this helps! Good luck!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds