A record nobody wants

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BILLMCC66, Dec 29, 2008.

1. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

2. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

I dunno, for most of us it's become a huge joke. I mean, if you're going to suck, you might as well be the suckiest team ever, right? At least we didn't screw up our draft pick, and we've made history.

3. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Wow, that is some extreme suck there! The Steelers are in the playoffs! :-D

4. KingSteve

KingSteve MajorGeek

i dont know sports, but id probably just quit playing the game at this point... i mean 0-16... you really have to try to suck that bad.

5. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Yup, same as GM and Chrysler, take the salary and run!!!! Oops, not a hot topics post!:-D Oh, the Lions couldn't run either!roflmao

6. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

They can run, they just can't run while simultaneously carrying a football. LOL

7. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

The ball is slippery leather they should put a handle on it:-D

8. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

Kansas City Chiefs fan here.

At least somebody was worse than us this year :-o

[​IMG]

9. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Yikes...that's horrid. I hadn't seen that.

I'm just happy my Eagles managed to sneak into the playoffs after womping on Dallas.

10. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

So who was surprised when they announced today they'd fired Marinelli, as well as the majority of the coaching staff? roflmao

I wonder how long it's going to be before someone notices the Lions have been going steadily downhill since the Ford family bought them... :banghead

11. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

That's what makes it all the worse. They have one of the oldest franchises and one of the wealthiest owners.

It's their curse for not letting Barry Sanders go and leaving him no option but to retire or continue to kill himself playing for a :crap team.

12. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

We were cursed when Barry Sanders was a gleam in his daddy's eye. What we need to do is NOT waste this draft pick opportunity, get a whole new coaching staff and darn near all new players. Then, maybe in a couple of years, we might actually stand a chance of at least making 8-8. I'm not dreaming big, notice...just dreaming. *sigh*

13. :-DMy brother referees games and that sounds like the kind of scores the little children get at they're little sunday games lol sorry lol...:cry:)

Maximus........:major

14. Triaxx2

Triaxx2 MajorGeek

Yeah, well, excessive spending didn't help the Yankee's this year either, so...

15. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Only cause my Bears secondary got torched by Matt Schaub. Well, I hope the Eagles beat the Vikings as I hate them and their Adrian Peterson.

16. gal1998

gal1998 solo-cob

"Only cause my Bears secondary got torched by Matt Schaub. Well, I hope the Eagles beat the Vikings as I hate them and their Adrian Peterson."

Woah! Hate is a strong word. Adrian Peterson is a good player as long as he doesn't fumble. And, he is a good guy, on and off the field.
    Yes, I am from Minnesota, and glad we are in the playoffs, but don't have much hope past Sunday.

17. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

haha...There's no doubt the stars were aligned.:-D

@gal1998 I'm thinking the Eagles luck will be holding.LOL Our defense is actually looking awesome.

18. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Hehe well I do not mean hate literally, just you know rivalry wise. Just frustrates me how Peterson has run all over the bears when they encounter each other. And how the bears need to replenish their secondary, their entire offense, and get rid of kyle and rex and get a more competent qb to win games for them. I don't mean snatch Mcnabb when he becomes a free agent, either. McNabb plays well only when he wants to play.

19. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Vikings routed by Eagles 26-14. Probably would of started Frerotte over Tarvaris.

20. gal1998

gal1998 solo-cob

Lots of things should have been done different. Oh well, hind sight is 20/20.

I really hope some changes are made in the organization.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds