PROPS to tgell

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by pokerdude, May 24, 2012.

1. pokerdude

pokerdude Private E-2

Just wanted to post what a great job tgell did for me here. tgell really had to spend some time to fix my problem. But they stuck with it and I am fixed. Great forum, so glad you guys are here I was out of ideas. Props to tgell, GREAT JOB!!

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi:)

Yes, we have some awesome techs here and tgell is great.:)

So glad you got things sorted and thank you very much for this thread acknowledging him. Think of us if you are talking to anyone and they need help with their computers.

3. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Tgell rocks:cool

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey thank you for taking the time to post this thanks message, indeed tgell is superb at what he does and the forum here has some great PC support techs that are willing to spend some of their free-time, freely helping others fix their PC ills.

5. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

Spam got this to my eye Haha.
    But, I'd have to agree with this. Tgell and the others here are great at what they do!! :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds