What wll you do today?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jazagod, May 6, 2006.

1. Jazagod

Jazagod Command Sergeant Major

Went to the beach this morning. My other dog wouldn't get outa bed! Heck, she 13 now....human years? anchient!
    The rest of the day, I think I will put my carpentry skills to the test in my living room...
    Just bought a new meiter saw....can't wait to see how she blasts through all the free wood my boss gave me:D
    HEHE, think I will have to start soon....Befrore my wife and lazy dog wakes up:D

yip....good times!!:)

Attached Files:

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Nice doggy Jaza :)

Half way through the day for me, think I got up too early ( had too awaiting call ), starting to fall asleep now, busy friday in work catching up with me, plus I went out last night and got in about midnight-ish!

just catching up with some software test survey's at present, updating stuff, imagining OS HD, but will later just chill infront of TV with a cold-one.

3. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Revision.

Band practice tonight, we might be recording soon - scary stuff :eek::eek:

Sounds like the good life Halo ;)

4. evilevets

evilevets Sergeant Major

I'll be packing.:rolleyes: We're moving at the end of the month.

-evil

5. ASUS

ASUS MajorGeek

As little as possible

6. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Press <F5> a lot to see when MGs is back up for posting *grins*

7. quirk

quirk Corporal

how'bout now?
    now?
    yippy ya ya!

8. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

Too late; day's gone. :D

This weekend is "Memphis In May", with a lot of BIG bands playing in the parks downtown, and as usual, it is "Memphis In Mud"; rainy weekend. Happens every single year. LOL.

9. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Sounds like the English version of "Glastonbury" lol

10. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

Yup, sure is. :D

I did a work call from 9am to 1pm, then a show from 1:30 to 4:45. Went back to my motel room for a nap and some icky fast food. Did another show from 7:30 to 10:45. Came back to my room, took a shower, and am now winding down with a small bottle of good red wine before I do the exact same thing tomorrow (although the second show tomorrow is from 7:00 to 10:15, after which I'll trek 60 miles home again).

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds