Logitech MX 700 Mouse Software

Discussion in 'Software' started by Den, Feb 12, 2003.

1. Den

Den Private First Class

I have noticed that with the logitech desktop messenger that comes with the logitech mx 700 mouse there are 57 instances relating to this in my registry. It's called back web lite. Anyone else install and notice that.
    Den

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

geez. I hope LT isn't installing backweb.. Run ad-aware on your system and clean that out.

3. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

I've got that mouse, but XP's mouse driver works just fine with it. Even let's ya remap the buttons :D

4. Den

Den Private First Class

Thanks Kodo and ICeMan

Had already removed it. It is listed under programs as Logitech desktop mesenger and in the reg. as Backweb light. I don't remember installing the mouse software I thought I was just using winxps drivers. But backweb light definitly is part of desktop messenger and that is from a Logitech $80.00 mouse.
    Den

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds