Help my homepage is gone

Discussion in 'Software' started by Justshootme, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Justshootme

Justshootme Private E-2

I can't see my homepage!!! I was tooling around with adding some new extensions in Mozilla Firefox, and my Fash Player manger box thingy came up and I was trying to set security settings. It asked it I wanted to allow older versions of Flash to run and I said no. I think that's why I can't see my homepage. I can see any other website but my homepage. How to I get back to Flash Player Help?????

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Odd... have you reinstalled Flash?

3. Justshootme

Justshootme Private E-2

yes,sorry -- know exactly what I did - I tried to install an extension that asked me to adjust my flash settings and I denied third parties storage on my computer, thus my homepage disappear! it's o.k., I needed to learn where and how to retrieve my flash settings anyway! thanks!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds