Introduction

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by rsharrer, Dec 26, 2006.

1. rsharrer

rsharrer Private E-2

Hello, Just saying hi and talking a bit about me, not much to say really.
    I am a retired police officer from OH and I do some web design, I am on the computer most of the time and this site helped me to fix the home page hijack on my father in laws computer, so i joined.

Looking forwarding to learning from you all here.

rsharrer

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Great to have you here.....glad we were of help (the malware guys are a special kind...)
    Enjoy your stay:)

3. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Glad to have you, keep me in mind, I have a pass in a few towns for speeding ;)

4. scottshad

scottshad Private First Class

hello, i am newbie here too, and found this site to very, very helpful! the people here delightful and friendly. there is huge amount knowledge here, and found them to be straight and true. good luck!
    by the way, i am reitred p.o. too, from long island, ny. but i now live in tennessee.

5. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to the forums :)

6. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MGs :)

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi rsharrer and welcome to MG's.

8. Natakel

Natakel Guest

Welcome, rsharrer. This site rocks!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds