This is just funny...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fred_G, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

2. mjnc

mjnc MajorGeek

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Obscure corner eh Fred? Only 48M views!;) Nice vid man, Hehehehe

4. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

48 million views,if you earned 0.1 cents "average earnings for a youtube partner I believe' for every watch he would have earned $48,000 for that one video

mmmmm money:-D And funny video,passed it on.

5. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

The obscure part was where I saw it at... Was watching a, well political video, and this one was on the screen after the video I linked to played. Of course, now I think about it, I can see how politicians and talking animals do sometimes have similarities. :-D:-D

6. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Probably watching a Bill Maher video, he equates many politicians with talking animals.:-D (no more, I promise.;))

7. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Nope, that wasn't it Augie! :-D

8. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Never had you down as the political type Fred :confused

:-D

9. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

I promise, it was an accident. I clicked on the link by mistake, did not know it was 'political'... :-D:-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds