my ASUS MOTHERBOARD P5ND2 SE chipset CD

Discussion in 'Software' started by VIRUS™, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VIRUS™

VIRUS™ Private E-2

hi there! i recently bought this pc and im running vista on it 32bit so i know of

thing is i put my asus c19(p5nd2 se) cd in the disk drive and i get an error saying motherboard support cd does not supprt the operating system
    (WNT_5.1H_MCE)!!!!!! i know it compatable bcos when 1st bought pc was from the comp shop can anyone help me out vista is crap lol

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Dont blame Vista, for a motherboard makers CD not working! that mobo was released before Vista was available so driver CD and more so the old interface user menu software will not have been compatible.

What you may find is if the CD autoruns when you pop it in the drive, the autorun software from ASUS is incompatible with Vista ( the ASUS CD user menu will only appear if you run bin\asussetup.exe from XP compatability mode ) , best option is to open the CD manually going to Computer > right click the CD drive the disk is in and choose Open, then locate the driver folder you need and run the setup file from there.

you will also find all upto date drivers for that mobo here http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us&model=P5ND2 SE

3. VIRUS™

VIRUS™ Private E-2

thank you very much my friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds