Hi All

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by mostfortune8, Dec 2, 2012.

1. mostfortune8

mostfortune8 Private E-2

:waveWell hi all. My name is Margie and I write now from the getting very chilly east coast of Canada. I am a mom and Nana person who got her first computer at 50 plus years. I am self taught and when I first found Major Geeks I knew I had found a real gem! I love to just browse and always find something I need to know. I hope to check in even more often now that I have gone "legit" and registered. :-D

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Margie

Welcome to the forum and I hope you find the information useful and the lounge area of some fun.

I'm really glad you find the forum here at Majorgeeks of interest.

David

3. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

Hello and Welcome. :wave.

4. BLAAG

BLAAG Private E-2

Hi Margie.

5. mostfortune8

mostfortune8 Private E-2

Thanks for the welcome guys! I am sure that I will learn tons and for sure I will get you guys a frosty beverage if we are in the longue at the same time.

6. cybernit

cybernit Private E-2

Hi and a welcome

7. cybernit

cybernit Private E-2

Been getting great info for several years now. Desided to signed up:wave

8. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, cybernit...

Welcome aboard!

9. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

Welcome to {MG}:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds