Hi all, not sure where to post for help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by boop, Jun 12, 2013.

1. boop

boop Private E-2

I have searched and searched here for others who may have had the same problem I am having, cant seem to find a solution. I have sound coming on from no where. It sounds like a talk radio station. It doesn't stay on long enough for me to make anything of it. and I also cant pin point what I am doing when it happens :( I did get to look once while it was happening into the volume mixer and all it said was "name not available" so I am supposing that is the problem. At certain times my computer gets really slow and I lag out until totally frozen. Running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware right now and it keeps blocking something outgoing. blocked access to a potentially malicious website 46.249.61.91 type:eek:utgoing port:51263 process: svchost.exe

Really not sure what to do with the results....

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

3. boop

boop Private E-2

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I am in the process right now. It isn't looking so good as I suspected... :cry but you guys make it so easy to do! Thank you!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds