I would also like to extend a hello/thank you...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by mikesjr_19, Jun 3, 2008.

1. mikesjr_19

mikesjr_19 Private E-2

It's really something to have you guys help me out when I basically just joined the forums to fix my computer. It's good to see a community that doesn't discriminate against 't3h n00b5'. And I applaud the quickness of the replies as well. I stupidly bumped my own topic just so my problem wouldn't go unnoticed (which usually happens in forums) only to get a guaranteed response in 36 hours or less. I hope I don't have to come back here often for computer problems, but it's good to know I'd have the help I need to get everything running again smoothly.

Congrats!

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Welcome, Mike
    Your post was in malware and they are very busy and short on help. That explains the wait.
    In most the other forums here, you will get a response in minutes to hours, depending on who's here and what your question is.
    (I am still waiting on an answer from a thread I started a year ago) LOL

3. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Welcome aboard Mike :wave

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. Paxton007

Paxton007 MajorGeek

:wave Yeow.. what was the thread? Maybe I can help...

Hola Mike. ¿Cómo estás?

6. mikesjr_19

mikesjr_19 Private E-2

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

And Paxton, estoy bien. I actually just fixed my problem(s) with the wonderful help of abri. Thanks though!

7. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

didn't know you had another home Kes ;) :-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds